If you have injured your back in a fall, accident, while lifting heavy weights or while exercising, then relying on some of the best remedial measures can be a best potion for you. This can help speed up the recovery process and also to prevent further injury.
If the injury is minor its best to let the body heal itself over the course of a week or two. A regular twist or pull in the back can be cured by following these basic steps.
- Rest: We are not talking bed rest here. In fact, for minor pulls and strains the doctors advise that you stay active with your daily routines while avoiding activities like bending, lifting and sudden twisting of the back.
- Heat and ice: Apply ice or heat directly to the inflamed area 2-3 times a day for 10-15 minutes each time.
- Avoid activities like dancing, jogging, golf and contact sports while you are recovering.
- Improve your posture. Keep your back straight when you sit. Don’t slouch or hunch your back. Be careful when you bend and lift. To lift something heavy get help and bend at your knees not your waist.
- OTC medication: Over the counter medication such as Tylenol, ibuprofen or naproxen are anti-inflammatory medications that help in reducing the back pain.
Besides above, all natural Turmeric Curcumin for Pain reliver is also a best remedy which can be tried out for faster healing of your lower back pain after an injury.
VitBoost turmeric curcumin with bioperine in a non-GMO, gluten free & vegan supplement that comes with the highest potency for extra strength. It is good for you to take for getting faster from pain and inflammation.
Recovering from a back injury takes some time. Unless you suffer from a chronic back problem, it’s best to let your body heal at its pace.
Listen to your body as it recovers. The good news though is that most minor back injuries will not immobilize you.